In 2018, Dr. Stanley Plotkin, the godfather of vaccines and author of the famous textbook “Plotkin’s Vaccines” admitted the following under oath during a deposition prior to being called as an expert witness in a vaccine case. After the deposition, he recused himself from being an expert witness.
- Vaccine safety studies do not use placebo control groups:
Admitted almost all vaccines safety tests lack placebo control groups so it is impossible to know for sure whether it is the vaccine or other factors causing adverse outcomes after vaccination.
Admitted the Gardasil safety study used a placebo control group that had an adverse event rate of zero, but for reporting purposes, the placebo control groups and the group receiving just the aluminum adjuvant were grouped together. The combined group showed the same rate of systemic autoimmune condition within six months as the vaccine groups, 2.3%.
- Vaccines are innocent until proven guilty:
Admitted that inadequate evidence exists to display or deny causation between the Hep B vaccine and encephalitis and multiple sclerosis.
Admitted there is inadequate evidence to display or deny causation between DTap/Tdap vaccine and autism despite admitting he denies causation to parents who ask.
- Admitted the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is incomplete. Agreed that only 1% of adverse reactions are reported as detailed in a Human and Human Service (HHS) study.
- Admitted the object of vaccines is immune activation. Also admitted to the link between immune activation and neurological historical disorders.
- Admitted to vaccine experimenting on mentally handicapped children and mothers in prison.
- Admitted that the pertussis vaccine causes it recipients to become asymptomatic carriers.
- Admitted that conflict of interests exist between scientist doing vaccine research and safety studies and the pharmaceutical industry.
Read the Plotkin Deposition here.